How to make Minecraft plugins that don’t suck. They don’t break after 3 months and you still remember them after 1-2 years without having to rewrite the entire thing.
This video shows you how to stop writing disguising code and write 7-figure coder applications instead.
In this episode, we’re going to cover:
- Coding conventions — Writing plugins that don’t suck.
- Naming — How to name your packages, fields, variables, methods.
- Methods — The principle behind writing methods and parameters.
- Making classes final — Why do I always make my classes final, plus a small performance boost.
- Repackaging our plugin — I’ll be cleaning and repackaging the CowCannon plugin we make throughout this series.
- Clean Code book— One of the best books on writing high quality, proper code like professionals written in simple language and uses Java as an example. Highly recommended.
Learn To Make Minecraft Plugins
Creating Minecraft plugins can be confusing, with most YouTube tutorials being painfully outdated, disorganized and offering no live support.
If you want to learn from the best and create truly customized plugins, see Project Orion. This is a full training tried and tested by 2,000+ people showing you step-by-step how to make plugins (minigames, custom mobs, antipiracy, dungeons, claims etc.) and much more!
You’ll get 2x/weekly 1:1 calls to review your code and get your questions answered, plus a 1,900+ community on Discord and our private portal, covered by 30-day guarantee. It’s just so much better experience than any blog post or video since I can pour my time and heart into it and teach you 100X faster than any free YouTube tutorial can. Click here to learn more!