Make guns in Minecraft (without mods or data packs)! I’ll show you how to create a laser pointer gun using vectors and particles that will explode target blocks.
This is really cool if you combine this with my previous video where I taught you how to create a custom recipe to make the laser pointer.
In this episode, we’re going to cover:
- Making guns — How to create working guns in Minecraft WITHOUT mods, data packs, not even resource packs!
- Vectors — How to manipulate vectors to spawn a laser beam in the direction where player is looking.
- Particles — Spawning particles with custom color and size.
- Ray tracing — How to find blocks in the distance using Bukkit’s ray tracing feature.
- Custom recipes tutorial — The previous video where we created the Laser Pointer item (recommended you watch this first).
Learn To Make Minecraft Plugins
Creating Minecraft plugins can be confusing, with most YouTube tutorials being painfully outdated, disorganized and offering no live support.
If you want to learn from the best and create truly customized plugins, see Project Orion. This is a full training tried and tested by 2,000+ people showing you step-by-step how to make plugins (minigames, custom mobs, antipiracy, dungeons, claims etc.) and much more!
You’ll get 2x/weekly 1:1 calls to review your code and get your questions answered, plus a 1,900+ community on Discord and our private portal, covered by 30-day guarantee. It’s just so much better experience than any blog post or video since I can pour my time and heart into it and teach you 100X faster than any free YouTube tutorial can. Click here to learn more!