How to make multi-page GUI in Minecraft, create GUI animations, containers and pretty much how to design advanced menu systems like you’ve seen on Hypixel or any other network.
This GUI menu tutorial is split into two. This is the second part.
Bukkit is severely limited when it comes to GUI creation so we’ll be using one of the most popular menu libraries called Foundation to achieve that.
In this episode, we’re going to cover:
- Advanced items — Creating advanced items with few lines of code unlike the way Bukkit provides.
- Multi-page menus — Creating infinitely paginated menus automatically without math skills or obscure code.
- GUI animations — Animating items in your menus! –
- Advanced buttons and actions — Making menus do anything like you’ve seen on the big networks.
- Foundation — A library used to make menus references in this video.
Learn To Make Minecraft Plugins
Creating Minecraft plugins can be confusing, with most YouTube tutorials being painfully outdated, disorganized and offering no live support.
If you want to learn from the best and create truly customized plugins, see Project Orion. This is a full training tried and tested by 2,000+ people showing you step-by-step how to make plugins (minigames, custom mobs, antipiracy, dungeons, claims etc.) and much more!
You’ll get 2x/weekly 1:1 calls to review your code and get your questions answered, plus a 1,800+ community on Discord and our private portal, covered by 30-day guarantee. It’s just so much better experience than any blog post or video since I can pour my time and heart into it and teach you 100X faster than any free YouTube tutorial can. Click here to learn more!