When i first started my server I did what most do and used plugins I found on Spigot, I mismatched them and cobbled everything together with sticks and duck tape. After we released and gained a player base I soon found that this solution was not viable. The lag it caused and the confusion with many plugins being abandoned by their developers I knew I had to take action into my own hands. I went searching and one fateful day found Project Orion on MC-Market in which I did my research and bit the bullet – best decision ever. I worked through the course and slowly but surley rebuilt my entire server from the ground up with custom plugins that I CREATED which all worked together seamlessly and it actually reduced lag! What a fantastic course this is!